Sunday, January 27, 2008

..

life so far is great but..
i dont like my geography teacher ..
its not her i dont like .. its her nagging ..
she is a cute , old teacher..
anyway , no excursion so far ..
but i miss the camp
i entered drama club the first lesson was great ...
the 2cd one oklah
i mean the 1stone no trainer mah so just play
but the second one got some speech lah

i saw one of my old friends when i was coming home from school..
act like he dont knw me like that ..
i tried to smile at him but he looked away ..
stupid ..
oklah not his fault hor..
every morning go take the bus at the bus- stop and meet another one of my old friends ..
hahahahah
so far i think my school is fine lah ..
my friends also oklah ..
yet to find a best friend but who cares

i know some one who loves a band i love to ...
nice man
even the band that i love is nono emo ..
hahahah
in ur face people who thinks MYCHEMICALROMANCE is emo
MYCHEMICALROMANCE IS NOT EMO
yayayay
3 cheers and 3 cheers for MCR
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray!!!!!!!!!

sgining off as
empty

No comments: