Tuesday, March 04, 2008

.............heard something.

okay now in house not sleeping ...
im not tired lah
school was fine talk about the LCE lesson can nearly sleep..
me n hajar walked past 3".." class .. hahah
i teased her , she was like damn shy lah ..
okok sry hajar ....
anyway i love the sour mentos so nice .. can like eat one stick very fast ...
should stop eating it . bad health .. but cant resisit ..
my loviest fish just left my house .. im like so sad :(. its been with us for like 1 year like that lah..
one of the same type of fish jumped out of the fish tank like 3 days after it was brought in,
commited suicide .. emo fish .
"SIGH"
i saw my friend in the bus-stop today ..
i saw one of my kindergaten friend .. i think his name is ajun ..
he go monfort i think ...
i also saw my other kindergarten friend .. sry but i dnt recognise u .
........
thirtysecondstomars remade their beutiful lie video .. so nice .
i still like their song .. i'll attack ..
havent realesed yet .. i think...
oklah okalah
I LOVE THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS...
I LOVE THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS
.. BYE GOODBYE I HOPE THEY LAST FOREVER..

I READ SOmeone blog .. funny like hell..
whose blog .. for me to knw for u to find out .
(which in result will never be told) or replied..

No comments: