Thursday, February 05, 2009

:)

Good Night everyone !!!
Anyways i dreamt of Marilyn Manson ! It was like totally weird
In My Dream :
I was in a room or something then outside the window , i saw MM . He was like damn tall
in my dream. Then like i asked my sister to follow me down stairs to see him but didnt want to
so i was like sad .
Anyways I was then suddenly on the steps in my school
and there was like only 40 or 30 of us in the room
Totally weird
then mm came haha
and i was the only one who knows him , i was like " OMG Marilyn Manson "
Then this was weird, he was coming up the steps and saying , You know me ?
Then i took his photo or something like that because i was like his first fan to notice
him .... Yeah
End Of Dream :

Yup thats my dream totally cool , i was like What Only A DREAM !!
I even checked my phone to see if there was any videos or photos when i was half-awake
-_-'

Tomorow there's drama
SO GooD Bye People !!!
:)

No comments: