Monday, July 06, 2009

WOSH!
got the timetable and its the same so yeah..
erm,.. anyways,
today is like the last day of the holiday, its a youth day so holiday it is
erm... my cousin just got married so congrats on that
not that she ever will read my blog or anything but yeah.
ouh, my bed is broken and the electrcity bill at my house is 345! woah!
feel bad abt it cause its my parents that are paying so yeah
the internet is rosak, sometime can and sometime cannot
so its lucky i got it now!
and amira and hajar called me and they sang a belated birthday song with her guitar
on a converence (which i only discovered thanks to amira too)
yeah, called dahlia but she was out, ain did not pick up and did not want to disturb sha

yeah...
i dont know why but if I were to die:
Thank You dahlia for the sweets you have given me, making me laugh and all the es
we said together ;)
Thank You amira for being such a helpful funny partner! enjoyed the merepek times we had!
Thank You shaista for being a atuk for me, you will make a great atukone day with ur grandchildren!
Thank You Hajar for being a sleeq buddy with me and helping me all the way!
Thank You Ain for touching me every single day in school without fail! :)


You guys are awesome! but yeah
OH Yeah! and thank u world for taking me in! :)
i dont knw why but yeah..
this is a longpost hm
cool
oh yeah and GOODBYE PEOPLE !
OH YEAH , AND HANTUNAKBERANAK IS THE HOTTEST HANTU OF ALL HANTUS OKAY??!!!

No comments: