Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yeah, its still rosak,
but anyways, today was weird but i guess thats a typical day right?
well, my hair is calmer now-adays,
i wonder why??
yeah
LCE was about sex, more like sti and hiv
nothing much though
got release earlier, then went home
single-deck bus are really such a drag
i had squeeze my way through cause it was crowded, and I DID IT!
yes!
went home and went to the shop nearby my house and there is a tattoo parlour at my Neighbourhood kinda weird..
i mean like it is in a neighbourhood andits
kinda lost
its new, but i think it might last long though cause its kinda hard to find a tattoo parlour these days, (ard a serangoon north that is)
oh well lets just see.
my sister is graduating tomorow but i cant go cause there is school! so guess i have to miss it yeah??
GOODbye! :)

No comments: