Saturday, August 01, 2009

AHH!

I GAVE UP!
I wanted to change my blogskin but i cant seem to find the perfect one
when i find a nice blogskin, there is either an error or the picture is removed
so frustrating but oh well
i will do it tomorow i guess
there are many homework to be done..
watching show abt animals on tv
hm.. very interesting and cute
ice cubes makes me happy

went to the cemetery again today
and i realise that we need to make friends with the apek and the auntie at
the drink van ( not stall )
reason being we always buy water there
though they know us but with more communication comes
more saving up of money heh

there are peoeple singing and all at the feild near my house
every morning there will be a mad woman at my block who
will scream vulgaraties out of the window
she used to stop but i think she didnt recover
but its okay..

ouh, more songs..

Signing off"
Blogger is getting better.

No comments: