Thursday, August 05, 2010

:)

Okay, so tomorow is a school holidays buy pohjoo wants us to
come back to school :O
oh well. :(
but hey, i hope i could get my sticky tomorow :)


its been more than a month since i posted stuff onto my blog.
heh.
i just dont get my blog.
no one reads it anyway.
pfft.
oh well.

but since i need to ensure that if i EVER lose my memory,
at least i have something to keep track of my life.
or maybe in years to come, when i die, and researchers are doing
research on the past, they could depend my blog.
:)
yeah.

oh. not to much homework for the weekend
and, i am involve in a flashmob which i freakin awesome.
oh god. i have forgotten the dance.

the embarressment if i screw it up.
30secondstomars is performing today at singfest. :(
oh well, need to do my chores.
good bye bitches

No comments: